Dirt Nasty, SimonRex

My guilty pleasure in the afternoons are watching the CW. I watch the black show first, All of Us, next I watch Amanda Bynes & Jenny Garth in What I Like About You, Then some Cheyenne & Van with the crazy mom Reba. After that I start to fall asleep and wake up during That 70's show and round it off with some Two and a Half Men. Well today was an old episode of What I Like About You and what I saw was Simon Rex, or now known as Dirt Nasty. This dude was a character on the show as Val's boyfriend that owned and restaurant or something. He was a regular in first series I believe but I never really saw him after that. Well this dude is now a rapper that goes by the name Dirt Nasty. You can here him on some Mickey Avalon tracks and here is solo stuff via myspace.com or just whatevs. His producer is Cisco Adler, same dude that does Shwayze's stuff and Mickeys'. Kind of legit, but not really, like it was 1980. Point of the story, his new name and his old character clash and this dude thinks he is a hot rapper now and before that he was just an actor for a show with teen star Amanda Bynes. There you have it, I dug up somebody's past. Wow, Hollywood. Now that I did some research on this, this isn't the only thing this guy is known for. He had a MTV gig for a while and another couple of acting things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew I reconized him! He was just on paris Hiltons new bff and I was like "where have I seen this guy!?!?" I'm glad I found this blog when I googled him, I would have never guessed it! I watch that show everyday! Wow!