Doooood...

Dood. Like Dude, Don't call Me Dude, Its Doooood!!
Just watch how stupid cops are.



When I got my ticket and the stupid officer wrote the wrong year on it more than once that is when I officially thought cops were idiots. This video proves why I could care less when police officers get hurt or shot while on duty. Its because of stupid ones like this that get the karma going and it doesn't even effect them. Then they get hurt and since its union they get paid to do nothing but be a bigger mofo than what the devil himself is. Such Jerks. Granted they are there to protect and serve but its the ones like this that make me glad to hear about someone getting back at the cops. I support law enforcement when someone breaks the law, but skating/snowboarding is NOT a crime.

1 comment:

Ry said...

That's kinda messed up that you don't care if police officers get shot while on duty & are glad when people get back at them.

I do think this particular cop is a moron & went way overboard.