Buzzin'

As summer is just around the corner, aside from this freezing/raining/cold weather we are experiencing in Utah, Music is getting heard... I remember it was probably around my 2nd or 3rd post I ever did on the blog back in October and it was Shwayze, Cisco & Skeet performing... To me they were already big and big things were happening. Now, They are all over the radio, having interviews right and left, and people are finally getting the good news about SHWAYZE.... Finally, people will know who I'm talking about, I really have been waiting what seemed like forever for these guys to make things happen, to do work, and its all goin down as we speak. Along those same lines, I remember telling you about Katy Perry and how dope she is, her first single 'ur so gay' was a hit, but not as big as what is being played right now, 'i kissed a girl'... that song is blowin' up!... The best part about this whole thing is the fact that both of them will be on warped tour... rap and pop music, on a generally all punk/rock scene... this will be like the best of 2 worlds this summer.. I know it. Katy Perry's album 'one of the boys' is being released next week and shwayze's self titled album a little short of a month later will be released to... Go pick em up, enjoy and remember, you heard from me how good/talented these people really are...





Around the middle of the summer, the Shwayze reality show will be airing on MTV, make sure you check that out... If it was anthing like Cisco/Whitestarr's 'the rock life' I'm sure it will be all about the good times to be had by all in the promised land of LA and Malibu and the pleasures of being treated like a rockstar/celeb.

Warped Tour will also have, The Color Fred, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship, and mucho mas...

No comments: