I Just Wasted 2 Hrs....

....Watching Step Up 2-The Streets.

The acting and story sucked. The fact they have white people claiming and talking like they are so hood is ridiculous and the only up side to this whole thing was the main character, after the fact you get passed her ghetto attitude she keeps getting better looking. Then she throws in some ghetto slang she learned while in her "crew" and then you realize that the only thing this movie had going for itself was the main character and how attractive she was. I really can't even remember her name, thats how bad this sucked.



The more I kept watching her and just focusing on her, I realized that she looks a lot like Karen from season 3 of the office. only upside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked that movie. haha Everytime I read your blog brings me closer to writing my own...