Destroy Old, Create New



What am I supposed to say? If you want to be 'different', you are going to have to be 'different' along with everyone else who thinks they are 'different'.

But, I do however think that people have a right to be whoever they are, not whoever social protocol tells them to be. When you do the things you want to do, you do them well, and awesome. When you do the things you hate, you'll be unhappy. If you try and fake your way thru it, people can tell. All I'm saying in this cluster of words is the fact that people need to be what they are comfortable with. Not what they THINK they want to be. But, hey, don't you have to want to be, before you can be?

If you get anything out of this, I commend you, because I wrote it and I don't really know what I'm trying to get across. Bah.

No comments: