Ode To My Jeans


[Look at those jeans, you know they've been thru lots. ]

This is a serious issue. You know that one pair of jeans that will never let you down no matter what? That one pair of jeans that you wear day in day out just because you have never found a pair that even comes close to comparing. No matter how many times you try and wear a 'replacement' pair for a day or two, but when you put back on your favorite pair, how everything just seems to be better? Or when do your laundry and your favorite pair is never in their because your always wearing them so they cant be washed. However, when you do finally wash them, they always feel like a NEW pair of your favorite jeans because they kind of fit a little different due to washing/drying and the whole actually being clean and not dirty thing. None the less, your favorite pair of jeans tells a lot about a person. It says what your style is. How you treat your clothes and more importantly how loyal you are to your jeans. I RARELY change my jeans line up. My favorite skinny/black jeans always get first priority over most clothes I own. Its just the way it is. I mean I've had other pairs of favorite jeans that have now been pushed to my second or third favorite pair, and don't get me wrong, those have had their days of wear + tear, and now their on their retirement 'leg' (pun) of their life of being my favorite pair of jeans. Those second and third place jeans will always have a place in my heart forever for always being there. Your favorite pair of jeans is always your consistency of what to base your life off of at the time. If your jeans don't fit you right/make you happy, your days will suck. You wont be happy. So the question is, why try to change what is going good? If you get one thing out of this post, its just to appreciate your favorite pair of jeans to the fullest. I mean, who cares if you wear the same pair for DAYS in a row. The way I see it, if you don't care, people shouldn't either. Or if they don't smell bad then you're good to go. So wear your favorite pair of jeans. LOVE your favorite pair of jeans.

2 comments:

kelzone said...

you're such a deep thinker...
thebomb.com

Unknown said...

Ha...purple!