WTF?

So today is Tuesday. Right?, Right. That means a couple things, but the most important one is the fact that new releases came out fresh today. So what do I do. I go and get what i wanted. Taking Back Sunday: Louder Now-Partone PartTwo & Nirvana MTV Unplugged. On DVD (I also bought a Nirvana Live DVD) Anyways, I get home(Halbrooks) and Vangie asks to see what I bought and she takes them and doesn't give them back. WTF right. She claims its Christmas season and I don't need them till' then.(all 3) WOW!!!! WTF. After an hour of useless arguing about it I hop on to the interweb and check out some YouTube action and get my low quality fix of some Taking Back Sunday and found this homemade/tribute video of Adam Lazzara and his mic swinging and singing skills. Seriousness.



If you paid any attention to any of my other posts, You can scratch that I wanted what I just purchased and Vangie stole from me. thanx any way.
And sorry about the double duce of TBS posts.

1 comment:

goff X gough said...

Well, after posting this and having it been read by Vangie, she gave me a choice of one of them to keep, I kept the the TBS one. So things are ok now.