hmmm...x




Interesting... As summer approaches, slowly, but surly, and my hair gets longer, I find myself liking these two kinds of products more and more. I don't know what it is about these hats that just makes me want to wear one everyday. Along with these glasses, you just feel so rad. Honestly... Those glasses make anyone feel like a rockstar and those hats, well, they make you feel important, or the fact that everyone just wants to look at you cause of your hat. I dunno. Sometimes I feel like Cisco Radler (Adler) and like I actually am from the 'bu, Malibu that is, but just when I'm rockin these two things and the weather is nice. But just don't hate on me right now and maybe one day you too will like them as much as I have grown to over the past couple of weeks as the weather has been getting warmer and warmer. Why-ee-ess. [yes]

No comments: