Tristan Prettyman



Tristan Prettyman, one of the best looking babes around. I know what I'm saying is late as.... but you'll get what I'm trying to say, her sophomore album "Hello.....x" is well, very bueno. The sophomore album is what makes or breaks you. And honestly, I'm thinkin' that everyone is going to fall in love with her, and I already did, so back off, I knew her before you even heard her music. I will also get mad if you compare her to Colbie Caillat, basically, Tristan has been around longer and Colbie got off the hook easy when her song all of a sudden got on the radio. If you check out Colbie's web page/myspace and under influences you'll see the wonderful name of Tristan Prettyman. That just goes to show you how cool Tristan really is. No disrespect to Colbie, but it just really bothers me when everyone is in love with her and doesn't even know what Tristan is. You can also check her whole album out through the Nixon web site by going to nixonnow.com and going to team, then finding her name under the entertainment category and clicking on it. You will like her, I promise.

No comments: