doin things

So, I bet you're sick of my blogging about random music, music you haven't heard of, or whatevs. Butttt, people, I know what I know. And today what I know is.... that Japanese Motors are all of a sudden in fast forward. I swear, even if they were no body's when I first heard of them, and you still think that they are still nothing to brag home about then, ok, do what you will. I will have you know this, the last time I told you about some one, or some people, or music, or, who cares, I just know that I threw up a post about Shwayze reality show in like December and now it's just starting to air and everyone is now knowing who he is when I was telling you how cool he was back in the da diz day. Along with you know, that girl who kissed a girl, and liked it, and Whoopi Goldberg kissed her to. (hahaha, YouTube it, it was from the morning talk show, "the view") ...Katy Perry.

So.... Japanese Motors, I'm telling you, Huge!! I hope, because the last half of what you just read you already knew, and I was just using what I wrote as proof I know what I know.

Here are just a few things that make me know that the Japanese Motors are doin things, doin work, and being most righteous bros... siiiiiick.!!


Beach Blanket Burnout -- Lead Singer/Front Man Alex Knost is an actor/director/surfer/musician. This film was shot in Australia and stars Alex Knost as Buster. Also check his appearance in the movie Tales From The Black Van.


Alex Knost and Chris Vail rockin' out on stage.


Al singin his skinny little emo/indie surf rock n' roll heart out.


Music Video shoot for the Japanese Motors first single, Single Fins & Safety Pins. How cool is this, they are rockin in the ocean. Can't deny that.

No comments: