WINNER - WINNER....

... Chicken Dinner!

This deserves to be honored in a ton of ways. Working where I work, I see tons of people who think they have what it takes to make a decent wedding invite/announcement. The sad thing is, as long as I have worked there, I have only seen 2 that I have ever liked and I looked at the first one with gratefulness because it didn't suck. The half-sheet of paper was simple and got to the point and you-know-who had nothing to do with it. Nothing to really brag about, but it wasn't horrible to all ends.

NOW..... for the winner...... This ones takes my vote in everything. This one made me think that not all weddings are disastrous, horrible, and nothing will ever be right. I was proven wrong today at work. I stood there in awe and just admired this couple because I for once was finally jealous of somebody's wedding announcement and didn't feel bad for their life ahead of them just by judging them on their invite for the whole world to see. Seriously, I give my up-most respect for this couple and hope them the best...(in the most non creepy/stalker way, because I have no idea who they are).

Here is what I pulled off their blogspot. (thats right, they have their own blogspot for their wedding.)







Basically, It's a 2 page book, thats vintage and old looking. The front and back covers were this leather stuff that made it look like an old photo album.
As you can guess my conclusion, this wedding looked to be dope/radical/ill project all on it's own.

Awesome blossom, EXTRA awesome.

No comments: