H3MA



My homeboy from way back when is now making music. I swear I remember back in high school when he picked up the guitar and it jerked me out, and how it was totally random. Now he is doing things with it. Seeing how I'm with him all the time, hearing his music isn't something that we do when we are with each other. So this whole trip is new. I designed his demo artwork, and he is always borrowing my PA system and such, so basically you can thank me for his success. Kind of, but seriously. Things are looking good for now. Just support the revolution (me) and Hema as he makes your ears cry when he plays those songs he wrote just for you. And you, and you.

Even tho I strongly believe MySpace should be dead, along with American Idol, you should check out his stuff.

myspace.com/hemamusic

myspace.com/hemamusic

myspace.com/hemamusic

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I agree with the death of myspace! And Hema IS amazing! So proud of him!

seth said...

legitimate fellow.