New Again



TAKING BACK SUNDAY. Now tell me, what is your favorite album/era of TBS? I honestly have to say that lyric wise, Tell All Your Friends really meant something to me. Where You Want To Be on the other hand changed my whole view on music. That album really opened my eyes to the band. Louder Now just capitalized on everything good they had going. So it is a 3-way draw for me, I just can't know which one is my fav. But now, we get to see a 4th album come out, with a new guitarist Matt Fazzi and a new era/album coming from this amazing band out of Long Island NY. I hear its combines classic TBS, whatever that is, with some balls out new stuff in the mix. One can only guess at what this is going to sound/look like and, or, become. Hopefully it won't let anyone down. They always left me satisfied. twss.

No comments: