Childhood



Do you remember your childhood? As I sit her with the one and only KELZONE watching Saved By The Bell, one of the best shows every child can relate to, I came to realize, I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK! I mean, times were simple right? You got to wake up in the summer, watch TV, (my personal faves were Ghost-Writer and of coarse, Saved By The Bell), then you eat your favorite cereal and go back to sleep or bum around some more. You might of had some chores to do, but seriously? Who honestly couldn't say they wanted their childhood back? I wish I could go ride my bike around the neighborhood a million times after watching the movie RAD a million times more. Or when I had all the time in the world, well actually just about 3 months of summer vacation, to do whatever it is that you REALLY wanted to do. Summer and childhood go hand in hand. Agreed?

What do YOU want back from your childhood? Whatever it is, make it happen. You owe it to your self to have what makes you happy. So if you haven't done something you WANT to do, then stop reading this and bring back your childhood and have some good times.

2 comments:

kelzone said...

thanks for the motivation. i think i'll go get a spoon, tub of chocolate frosting, and my little sister and watch WWF.

no joke.

seth said...

i want the ninja turtles back, or the power rangers to be cool again. in that order