Friend of the Summer



Yes, you've seen her before and you prolly know her. Her name is Annie Salmon and she gets the Friend of the Summer award, presented by yours truly. Alls I know is that the more this summer comes to an end, the more I come to realize that Annie and I have become better friends than we ever have. Whatever happened this summer, I swear that Annie and I were doing something together. But, I really didn't care what it was, because more times than not, we did nothing, but TOGETHER. Thats friendship at its finest. To all my amigos and amigas reading this who are not Annie, then please understand that maybe you didn't text/call me enough of hang out with me more than Annie did. So you can consider your self a close second. An honor none the less. So please, if you see Annie, make sure you tell her congrats on her Friend of the Summer award. She worked hard for it, and deserves all of what it entitles... For what its worth.

3 comments:

kelzone said...

exactly WHAT does that entitle?
congrats, annie!

goff X gough said...

Kelzone, for you, you get the 'new friend of the summer' award along with 'best dedicated song' award. You are my newest friend that i actually love the song you wrote for me.

seth said...

weird. there was an annie salmon that went to my school. not the same one.